The Roe v. Wade overturning has the left scrambling to find any way to murder innocent children


                Abortion a very controversial & political topic/issue especially in the United States of America. The left says that if a women wants to abort she has the right to because it’s their body. While the right says that it’s not their body rather a separate body that is alive at conception. Me being an independent journalist with my own thoughts and biases I’m going to be straight honest with you I am biased to the right as you can see in the Biden story’s. But this a topic with a simple answer, the child even in the womb is alive, from the very second the sperm touches the egg to when it crosses the seven inches of the birth canal. Shannon Kubit says “ It all comes down to is it ok to kill. It doesn’t matter if you were raped or oh I don’t really want that kid or oh I don’t have money. It all falls back to is it alright to murder. If me and my wife get in a fight and she makes me mad can I kill her”. And to witch I say I could not have said it better myself. It all comes down to whether it’s right or wrong to murder a child or not. Now I have been hearing “If they takeaway our right to abort then women will die”. To that I ask why, is not being able to kill children make you spiral in to a deep depression and that will drive you to suicide. Other then that I don’t really see how “women will die”.  The over turning of Roe v. Wade is a good thing that many people hate on for no other reason then they want to murder a helpless child. The left likes to crap on the right as much as humanly possible,  Like in the instance of Khira Bridges
    I could write a whole sixty-four page essay on the topic. But I will keep it short and sweet, Khira Bridges is a human who quite frankly leaks out liquid spite every six milliseconds. She is a very privileged individual who in the words of Ben Shapiro "skimmed the cream of the American education system." Attorney at law and grade school teacher testified before congress two weeks ago and refused to answer questions given by congress and instead answered questions "more interesting to her". and had to nerve to call senator Hawley "Trances Phobic". And said that he and I quote "Was pushing trances people to self harm". Just because he asked why she kept using the phrase "people with the capacity for pregnancy." This just shows how defensive the left gets when we get one step closer to exposing there B.S to the whole world.
 

Comments